We are pleased to announce the release of the STI & HIV 2023 World Congress app which is accessed from within an app called eventScribe. With the congress mobile app, you can view full details of the conference schedule, choose and save sessions you’re interested in, craft your own personalized schedule, and have event materials at your fingertips on your phone or tablet.
Use the app to:
- Review the schedule and create your personal itinerary
- View the presentations and take notes directly on the slides
- Connect with fellow attendees, share information and schedule meetings
- Plan which exhibitors you would like to meet
Step 1: Connect to Conference WiFi
Complementary WiFi is available to conference attendees. To access the wireless internet in the meeting space:
- Connect to the MarriottBonvoy_Conference wireless network
- Once connected to the wireless network, open an internet browser and you will see a sign in page.
- Type the following code into the ‘Access Code’ box. STIHIV23
- As soon as the Marriott website appears, you are connected
*Please Note: Access Codes are not case sensitive*
Thank you to NCSD, our wifi sponsor!
Step 2: Download the conference app
Apple iOS Devices
Once you install the free eventScribe app, open it and search for STI & HIV 2023 World Congress. You will be prompted to log in with your username and password (your access key). If you do not know your access key, choose forgot login.
Step 3: Using the App