TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants to agree to the following terms and conditions when submitting entries:
1. Entries are restricted to one person in all creative categories
2. All entries received will become the intellectual property of ISSTDR
3. Competition winners will be selected by judges chosen by the ISSTDR team
4. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence about the competition judging will be entered into with anyone other than the winners.
5. USTI will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your entry in the competition or from your enjoyment from any prize you may win.
6. USTI reserves the right at any time to cancel, change or replace the competition, including alteration of the prizes, if in its discretion, it considers that the competition cannot be conducted as is set out in these terms and conditions or for any reason beyond its control.
7. Any questions, complaints or comments about the promotion can be made in writing and sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Participants of the competition give IUSTI permission to use, free of charge, any received art, any photos or contributions linked to the competition to be used in promotional activities relating to the competition and in relation to the announcement of the winner through all media including radio, television and the internet.
9. At the request of IUSTI, the competition participants have the option to cooperate in promotional activities of The Art of Health competition, including publicity regarding the announcements of the winners across all media (radio, television, internet). For cooperating with these promotional activities, no financial compensation shall be expected to be paid.
10. The competition participants are obliged to provide accurate, current and complete information when participating in this competition. IUSTI may request a winner, before presenting the award/prize to provide proof of their identity.
11. The prizes are awarded in their current state. IUSTI will not be responsible for any visible or hidden defects in the prize nor for any damage during handing over of the prize.
12. IUSTI is in no way responsible for any problems or defects arising from the use of the website, social media pages, other online platforms and/or downloading any components whatsoever in relation to the competition.
13. Entries must be created wholly by the person submitting the piece. Artificial Intelligence (AI) generated artwork and similar means of art generation will not be eligible.
14. IUSTI has the right to disqualify participants if they believe that participants are not acting in conformity with general or specific terms and conditions of this competition, or if the participant is otherwise fraudulently accessing the competition or unfairly influencing the course of the competition.
15. IUSTI is entitled to, at its discretion and without notice, change or modify these terms and conditions specific to the promotion for the duration of the promotion and without giving reasons to discontinue, modify or adapt the competition for reasons of its own without any obligation to compensate any damages on behalf of the participant.
16. Any changes or adaptations within the competition will be made public in an appropriate manner.
17. Any person trying to circumvent the entry process by any method, including through the use of multiple names, phone numbers, home addresses will be disqualified along with any other suspected entries.